Listed Building Consent (Lender-only)
Where it is not evident that relevant listed building consent has been obtained for alterations and where
- There has been no contact with the local authority.
- The alterations and additions were carried out at least 12 months ago without objection.
- The residential dwelling is listed.
- The nature of the works were either: an extension; a conservatory or internal alterations (but not a conversion into flats or change of use).
- The Land is located in England or Wales
For quotes apply online. or call direct on 0161 300 2930.
Residential Property Legal Indemnity